Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Time Flies!!

I can't believe it is already August already! We only have 153 days 'till out trip begins. Hopefull that will be enough time and we can actually get everything done.
shopping list of items to get done

1. get new trailer tires
2. reback barrings (learn how to do that ourself) dad is going to teach us that one!!
3. get new tires for the durango
4. get tune up on durango
5. have electric brakes (trailer brakes installed on durango)
6. have sway bar, installed and new ball mounted
7. finish packing trailer
8. finish inside of trailer
9. get new mattress for Simone
10. Plan menus for trip
11. buy new altas
12. take camper for a few "test runs" to work out any kinks.
13. organize fishing gear
14. organize cast iron cookwear
15 what have I forgot????
so much to do so little time!
oh yes
16. install smoke alarm in camper

I think I can, I think I can, I think I can...
I think I need a camping fairy!!

No comments: