Saturday, August 18, 2007

Our day at the Park




Well, We went to the park the other day. We had to take Granny to the doctor and insted of waiting for her there, I took the kids to the park. It was a hot day, but we got there early enought for Kenny to play for a while. Simone protested saying that she was too old to be playing on the playground, but when I wasn't "looking" I found her climbing around on the "rock wall". She then played with Kenny for a while. I don't think you can ever really be too old to play. Overall, I felt like the kids a little fun at least...cause I know how boring it is to have to take someone to the doctor when you are a kid. By the way, Kenny took the pic of Simone and Simone took the one of Kenny...can you say...they were playing nice, lol!!!!!!!!

No comments: